The goal of Leo Baeck’s German Desk is to strengthen German-Israeli relations on many different levels. Through a variety of encounters and projects, our German Desk is reducing prejudices on both sides and fostering long-lasting relationships.
The German Desk aims to portray the diversity of Israeli society and to create a reflective and well-balanced image of Israel as a whole within German society. Activities include:
- Exchange programs for students and teachers
- Tours for Leo Baeck musical performance groups in Germany
- Panel discussions
- Lectures, workshops & seminars
- Welcoming German delegations in Haifa
- Running an internship program for young Germans who wish to get an authentic insight into the work of Leo Baeck and Israel in general
- Providing German language materials about the Leo Baeck Education Center
Click here to view our latest German newsletter.